By: Elven Tower
This bundle contains twenty-five 5e one-shots for three to six characters from 2nd to 12th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't interconnected. They are meant to be played as independent one-shots of one or two sessions. They should take no longer than four to eight hours.
The following is a series of descriptions of some of the titles presented in this bundle:
- Wake of the Windfish (Level 4) - The legendary creature called Windfish visits the water genasi each year. One day, it came sick and tired. The genasi priestess, trying to help, approached the creature and got swallowed whole. This adventure requires a group of heroes to go inside the Windfish and destroy a parasite inside to save both.
- Faith for Fools (Level 4) - A demon corrupted Mother Superior Elvira. The Church of the Seven Blossoms changed ever since. But the demon's ambitions won't stop at the mere congregation. It might be too late to save them all if no one intervenes.
- Sympathy for the Devil (Level 3) - A healer from the region named Daniel Sands felt frustrated. He wanted the true power to cure. Yal, a clever devil, offered him what he wanted, but he had to allow the devil to possess him. He can cure ailment now. But the people he heals become Yal's followers as well. Who has the heart to stop this man?
- Rolling in the Deep (Level 4) - Green Shore Hamlet was the target of a sahuagin attack. The angry fishfolk even kidnapped some people. This unusual, aggressive behavior is due to an otherworldly entity named Targul. The sahuagin found it in their submerged lair. They venerate it and obey its every command.
- The Fabled Sword (Level 10) - Sir Helena Abrax, a holy warrior, had a hero's death many decades ago. Her magic sword, Holy Judgment, still wishes to fight the forces of evil. Whoever comes to the paladin's resting place must prove themselves worthy of wielding this powerful sword. The former knight won't let go of her sword easily.
- In the Hall of the Mountain King (Level 7) - Vallarg Vik is the leader of a dwarf faction. After decades of treasure-seeking, his men and he stumbled upon an underground compound where they found the Crown of the Mountain King. Vallarg became an evil, corrupted version of himself and the ancient magic of the crown possessed him and the rest of the dwarves. The people of the Great Desert cannot fight back the strong, armor-clad dwarven warriors. Someone must help them!
The twenty-five adventures feature background lore and follow the same format. All of them contain 3 or 4 top-view or isometric battlemaps. The individual description of all the one-shots included here can be found in the following links:
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for each of their corresponding levels linked to their tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 2+
Length: 5-8 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)