In Plague from Within, a group of level-4 adventurers meets the Kokin, a village of tiny fairy-people, like sprites. The Great Father Tree, their creator and protector, is plagued and diseased. The Kokins are dying and need help to cleanse their tree. When the heroes arrive, a group of mercenaries has already settled in. They tried to do the job but after measuring their losses on their first attempts decided it would be better to backstab the tiny people who hired them in the first place.
The Kokins depend on the heroes to survive, and even with their help, it doesn't guarantee a happy ending for them. Regardless of the adventurers' actions, the fate of the Kokins might already be written in stone and come to an end.
This adventure can easily be placed in any campaign setting. Plague from Within can be played as an independent one-shot or as a cool chapter in your campaign setting. The whole adventure has an estimated duration of 5 to 7 hours.
This section provides an overview of the chapters and how the adventure is most likely to play out:
1. The Kokins' Dilemma. The adventurers arrive at the Kokins' settlement to find out their worsening state. A group of treasure-driven mercenaries in the area may attempt to overtake the little town and take advantage of the Kokins' weak state.
2. The Father Tree. The adventurers infiltrate the great tree from any of three entrance-points to find the way to the tree's heart. However, the Queen of Spiders is not the only life-form threatening the tree's life.
As an Elven Tower product, each chapter includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Level 4 Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four heroes have 4th-level character sheets, linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, this adventure can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and light sources. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more or our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 4
Length: 5-7 hours
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select One-shot Adventures Bundle No. 1 and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)