By: Elven Tower
This bundle contains ten 5e one-shots for three to six characters from 3rd to 8th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't interconnected. They are meant to be played as independent one-shots of one or two sessions. They should take no longer than five to eight hours.
The following list contains the titles of the ten one-shot adventures included in this bundle:
1. Krakore's Mirror (Level 3) - The characters go to Elsefore Academy and learn of an ancient artifact, a mirror. A student of theirs has gone rogue and entered a mausoleum where the mirror is kept. Someone must stop the young man before it is too late!
2. Mystery in the Chicken Church (Level 4) - A group of people created the Cult of the Holy Cockatrices. They have been kidnapping people and terrorizing nearby communities. Their church lair has the shape of a chicken, or is it a cockatrice?
3. The Forest Guardian (Level 5) - A band or orcs have acquired old arcane strength thanks to a tribal necklace with ancient power. The whole forest and its dwellers are in danger or perishing unless someone takes the fairies' side and finds the Horn of Rain.
4. Plague from Within (Level 4) - The Kokins, a tiny people, live in a beautiful village. The tree that grants them life is in danger, though. A huge spiderlike creature laid its eggs inside it; the tree dies from the inside. What's worse, a group of mercenaries in the area offered their help to the tiny fairies but it is all a ruse. They want their gold!
5. Rain of Fire (Level 4) - Rockfolk Valley is the home of the hard, gray-skinned individuals that live near the mountains. However, they have been brain-washed by a draconic entity that lives inside the volcano beside their home. They willingly walk to their deaths in the Lava Draconid's lair. Someone must stop this madness!
6. Wake of the Windfish (Level 4) - The legendary creature called Windfish visits the water genasi each year. One day, it came sick and tired. The genasi priestess, trying to help, approached the creature and got swallowed whole. This adventure requires a group of heroes to go inside the Windfish and destroy a parasite inside to save both.
7. Palace of Drakes (Level 7) - The Orb of Dragonkind has fallen into the wrong hands. A powerful mage named Garlock commands a flock of winged drakes that have the power to destroy entire villages and small towns. He must be stopped at once!
8. Tomb in the Depths (Level 8) - The tales of huge treasures and wealth buried deep underwater surround a kingly vault in the middle of the sea. However, a strange force or magic makes boats drift off and lose their way. Getting close is not an easy task, but the myths and tales about the great treasure lying inside are not lies.
9. Faith for Fools (Level 4) - A demon corrupted Mother Superior Elvira. The Church of the Seven Blossoms changed ever since. But the demon's ambitions won't stop at the mere congregation. It might be too late to save them all if no one intervenes.
10. Starry Throne (Level 8) - Ancient elves of yore are the ghost guardians of this place of energy. It is said that the throne can contact any other Plane of Existence. However, using such an artifact comes with a price. The guardians of the Starry Throne challenge anyone that dares use their thousand-years-old technology.
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for each of their corresponding levels linked to their tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 3
Length: 5-8 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)