By: Elven Tower
In Krakore's Mirror, a group of level 3 adventurers takes on a mission of tailing and retrieving an escaped student of Elsefore Academy of Wizardry. They must teleport to the school's premises, talk with both faculty and students, and then travel to a secluded family mausoleum. The headmaster suspects that the missing student is there to search for a dangerous family heirloom that should never be interacted with.
This adventure can easily be placed in any campaign setting. Krakore's Mirror can be played as an independent one-shot or as a cool chapter in your campaign setting. The whole adventure has an estimated duration of 6 to 8 hours.
The following list contains the titles of the three maps included in the adventure and a small description of each chapter:
1. Elsefore Academy. The adventurers find their way to a secluded magical academy that exists in a demiplane. A pupil escaped but the mages cannot approach this location because of an arcane disruption in the area. They ask the heroes for help. They must find Gustaff, the missing student, and bring him back safely.
2. The Harpies' Pass. Professor Gideon transports the adventurers to the closest location to the mausoleum where their magic still allows teleportation. They must find a way across the mountain pass and deal with clever harpies. (This chapter includes an awesome perspective view of the Harpies' Pass Map)
3. Krakore's Mausoleum. Gustaff Krakore, the escaped pupil, has come in contact with the magical mirror of his ancestor. He is now possessed by Krakore's spirit. The adventurers must find Gustaff in the mausoleum and bring him back.
As an Elven Tower product, each chapter includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Level 3 Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four heroes have 3rd-level character sheets, linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, this adventure can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more or our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1
Length: 6-8 hours
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select One-shot Adventures Bundle No. 1 and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)