By: Elven Tower
In Tomb in the Depths, a group of level-5 adventurers learns of a fabled location. A ship cemetery that somehow attracts more and more vessels and crafts to it. Pirates and sailors avoid it at all costs, but rumor has it that a thousand-year-old vault rests at the bottom of the sea, right under the crashed and stranded ships. Fishermen and locals have vague rumors and twisted stories about the origins of this place. There is a gnome named Farris Zamilikus who seems to know more of the truth...
The adventurers are up for a great surprise when they realize their task might be more dangerous than expected. Besides the local fauna and the environmental complications, the vault is not abandoned, and while it is loaded with treasure, it is also a king's tomb. The individual that rests there won't let some pesky grave-robbers steal what's rightfully theirs.
This adventure can easily be placed in any campaign setting. Tomb in the Depths can be played as an independent one-shot or as a cool chapter in your campaign setting. The whole adventure has an estimated duration of 5 to 7 hours.
This section provides an overview of the chapters and how the adventure is most likely to play out:
1. The Blue Abyss. The adventurers explore a large, stranded, dwarven ironclad ship. They must find a way to travel underwater and reach the bygone tomb.
2. Tomb in the Depths. The heroes manage to breach the vault. They must make their way through the undead guardians to reach the lower level of the vault and retrieve the treasure of Heraki, the Dragon King. (This chapter contains an awesome isometric view of both levels of the tomb!)
As an Elven Tower product, each chapter includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four heroes have 5th-level character sheets, linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, this adventure can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. The dungeon map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and light sources. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more or our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 5
Length: 5-7 hours
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)