By: Elven Tower
In Mystery in the Chicken Church, a group of level 4 adventurers takes on a mission investigating the recent disappearances and murders in the forest, near Moe's Winery. Things have gotten worse as time passes and some people believe that the strange chicken-shaped church in the woods has something to do with it. Unknown to all is the fact that an evil cockatrice-worshipping cult calls it its lair. The charismatic cult's leader plans to take over a small town soon.
It is up to a team of valiant warriors to stop the cultists from achieving their ill goals!
This adventure can easily be placed in any campaign setting. Mystery in the Chicken Church can be played as an independent one-shot or as a cool chapter in your campaign setting. The whole adventure has an estimated duration of 4 to 6 hours.
The following list contains the titles of the two maps included in the adventure and a small description of each chapter:
1. Cultist Ambush. The adventurers end up at the murder-scene at the winery. The many clues at the place point the heroes in the right direction. A squad of cultists hides in the woods to attack undesired eavesdroppers.
2. The Church of the Cockatrices. After meeting with the guide or following the footprint track, the heroes arrive at the chicken-shaped church. Payne and his cultists attempt to capture any intruder they find. ( This chapter includes an awesome axonometric view of the church! )
As an Elven Tower product, each chapter includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Level 4 Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four heroes have 4th-level character sheets, linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, this adventure can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more or our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 4
Length: 4-6 hours
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select One-shot Adventures Bundle No. 1 and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)