By: Elven Tower
In The Fabled Sword, a group of level-10 characters finds out the location of a legendary blade known as Holy Judgment. The blade belonged to a renowned paladin, Sir Helena Abrax. She was a member of the White-Hearted Knights order. A religious organization devoted to the protection of the dispossessed and the eternal fight against demons and other monsters from hell. Benevolent gods gifted the holy sword to Sir Helena and she carried out her duties with it until her order was vanquished by treacherous demons.
Since then, the sword Holy Judgment has rested near Sir Helena's remains in an old tomb that few people know about. The few well-informed individuals that have tried to retrieve the sacred sword from the vault many times failed. Undead guardians and underground denizens roam the vault. If the characters gain access to Holy Judgment's resting place, they still have to negotiate with the paladin's spirit. Only a worthy individual shall wield the fabled sword!
This adventure can easily be placed in any campaign setting. The Fabled Sword can be played as an independent one-shot or as a cool chapter in your campaign setting. The whole adventure has an estimated duration of 5 to 7 hours.
This section provides a synopsis of the chapters and how the adventure is most likely to play out:
1. The White Church. The characters gain access to the forgotten Sword Vault. They explore the temple and learn more about the White-Hearted Knights, their legendary leader, and their ancient order.
2. The White Mausoleum. The characters meet some of Helena's comrades and learn they won't be able to take the sword unless they prove themselves worthy.
3. The Sword Vault. The characters explore the Sword Vault's bottom level and learn the truth of the White-Hearted Knights. In the presence of the fabled sword, they hear the sword's words in their minds. The outcome of this meeting shall be determined by the purity of their hearts and minds, as well as their deeds.
As an Elven Tower product, each chapter includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four heroes have 10th-level character sheets, linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macros auto roll initiative, skill checks, and saving throws. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, this adventure can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. The dungeon map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and light sources. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more or our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 10
Length: 5-7 hours
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)