By: Elven Tower
In Of Dryads and Men, a group of level-3 adventurers learns about a series of kidnappings in the town near Trollmouth Forest. The investigation leads them to the Glade of Dryads. The dryads' version of the story does not match what they learned from the City Watch. The characters must gather the clues and uncover the mystery of the missing people.
This adventure's outcome is riddled with severe consequences. An innocent man could be arrested for a crime he didn't commit, a heartbroken dryad might take her own life to quench her suffering, and the culprit of the kidnappings, an evil dryad, might escape and get away with sixteen murders if the characters fail to follow her trail...
This adventure can easily be placed in any campaign setting. Of Dryads and Men can be played as an independent one-shot or as a cool chapter in your campaign setting. The whole adventure has an estimated duration of 6 to 8 hours.
This section provides a synopsis of the chapters and how the adventure is most likely to play out:
1. Mystery at the Inn. The characters visit Trollmouth Inn to gather information about the recent disappearances and uncover several clues. The innkeeper's involvement in these crimes comes to light too.
2. Glade of Dryads. The characters follow a tunnel to the dryads' home, a magical glade in the forest. Creatures loyal to Nonakrysa oppose the unwanted visitors.
3. Gate to the Wildlands. The characters confront Nonakrysa in the ancient complex and try to restore the souls of the missing people. The cost may be too great.
As an Elven Tower product, each chapter includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four heroes have 3rd-level character sheets, linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macros auto roll initiative, skill checks, and saving throws. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, this adventure can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. The dungeon map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and light sources. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more or our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 3
Length: 6-8 hours
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)