By: Elven Tower
In Webs of Hatred, a group of level-3 adventurers learns about the plights of the inhabitants of Loggerton. Loggerton is a small logger and farming settlement by the fringes of a large forest. A few weeks ago, a large number of spiders of all sizes attacked their town and abducted individuals. The locals have organized to try to defend their town but the following attacks have proven to be too much for the locally equipped militia. The spiders behave as if organized by an unseen leader.
The adventurers must track the spiders to their lair in the forest and confront their leader. It is a perilous descent into the depths of a bygone drow temple dedicated to their obscure goddess, the Queen of Spiders. One of her pawns, a demented drider, is behind all the recent attacks against Loggerton.
This adventure can easily be placed in any campaign setting. Webs of Hatred can be played as an independent one-shot or as a cool chapter in your campaign setting. The whole adventure has an estimated duration of 6 to 8 hours.
This section provides a synopsis of the chapters and how the adventure is most likely to play out:
1. Terror in Loggerton. The characters reach Loggerton, a small town. There, they meet Frederic La Croix and other important NPCs who shall explain the situation and ask for their help. Before they decide to leave, the spiders assault the town one last time.
2. Unraveling the Webs. The characters find the caves where the Faces of Death are. They must cut their way through thick sticky webs and descend to the lowest level of the caves. There, they must confront the drider.
As an Elven Tower product, each chapter includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four heroes have 3rd-level character sheets, linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macros auto roll initiative, skill checks, and saving throws. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, this adventure can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. The dungeon map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and light sources. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more or our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 3
Length: 6-8 hours
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)