This title (normally $7.99) is only $4.79 for a limited time!
By: Elven Tower
In Dance of Pales, a group of level-4 adventurers learns about the murder of Countess Diana Namallo on her wedding day by her husband-to-be, Lord Carlsven, a man who was supposed to bring peace between two realms. The man used the celebration as a means to inebriate his opponent's army and strike hard when no one had a chance of survival.
More than a hundred years later, a descendant of the Carlsven feels a calling to the cemetery where the Namallo mausoleum rests. Many of the dead have risen, empowered by Diana Namallo's desire for revenge. The city watch doesn't know what to do with the living dead, who are certainly frightening everyone.
This adventure can easily be placed in any campaign setting. Dance of Pales can be played as an independent one-shot or as a cool chapter in your campaign setting. The whole adventure has an estimated duration of 6 to 8 hours.
This section provides a synopsis of the chapters and how the adventure is most likely to play out:
1. Gardens of Time. The characters visit the local cemetery named the Gardens of Time. The undead are out in the open. Some are neutral, others are dangerous.
2. Upper Hall of Pales. The characters descend into the Namallo mausoleum. Some helpful ghosts my help unearth the events from one-hundred and ten years ago.
3. Lower Hall of Pales. Organ music grows louder as the characters reach the lowest level of the mausoleum. The dead dance in the underground hall, oblivious to their undead state. The spirit of Countess Diana Namallo is nearby. She is the key to stop the undead.
As an Elven Tower product, each chapter includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four heroes have 4th-level character sheets, linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macros auto roll initiative, skill checks, and saving throws. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, this adventure can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. The dungeon map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and light sources. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more or our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 4
Length: 6-8 hours
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)