By: Elven Tower
In Hidden Dragon, a group of level-5 adventurers learns about the sudden disappearance of farmers and commoners near Greensoil Forest. The locals are concerned and the authorities are at odds about how to react. There are growing rumors of dark ladies who roam the forest, they call them witches but who is to know whether that is true or not.
A friendly druid, Phil Rodrick wants to help. He knows the forest well and is acquainted with a satyr named Allastras. Both of them shall help the adventurers rid the forest of its nefarious disease. In the forest depths, a coven of three hags prepares to cast a ritual so foul it may destroy the forest and half the city. The only hope is that a group of valiant warriors stop the hags in time and save the day!
This adventure can easily be placed in any campaign setting. Hidden Dragon can be played as an independent one-shot or as a cool chapter in your campaign setting. The whole adventure has an estimated duration of 6 to 8 hours.
This section provides a synopsis of the chapters and how the adventure is most likely to play out:
1. Foamrock City. The characters arrive in the city and learn of the situation at Greensoil Forest and the missing people. After socializing with the NPCs involved, they march north, toward Greensoil Forest.
2. The Dragon Nest. The characters enter Green- soil Forest and find the clues that can bring them to the witches' tower. The spirit of the forest in the shape of a dragon asks for their help and begs them to hurry.
3. Coven of Witches. The characters confront Yabba and her coven. They must either side with the people from Foamrock, the creatures of the forest, or the youngest witch. Their decisions can take to various outcomes.
As an Elven Tower product, each chapter includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four heroes have 5th-level character sheets, linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macros auto roll initiative, skill checks, and saving throws. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, this adventure can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. The dungeon map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and light sources. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more or our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 5
Length: 6-8 hours
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)