By: Elven Tower
This bundle contains a total of eighty 5e one-shots for three to six characters from 1st to 8th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't interconnected. They are meant to be played as independent one-shots of one or two sessions. They should take no longer than three to six hours.
- One-Shot Adventures Bundles Vol. 1 to 8 contain the following:
Vol 1. - Ten short adventures. 1st - 5th levels.
Vol 2. - Ten short adventures. 3rd - 7th levels.
Vol 3. - Ten level-neutral villages or city locations. More than 45 NPC tokens.
Vol 4. - Ten Elven Tower "oldies". Map locations from 2018.
Vol 5. - Seven short adventures and three map locations. 4th - 7th levels
Vol 6. - Six short adventures and three map locations. 3rd - 7th levels
Vol 7. - Ten short adventures. 3rd - 5th levels
Vol 8. - Ten short adventures. 3rd - 5th levels
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for each of their corresponding levels linked to their tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one-click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1
Length: 3-6 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)