By: Elven Tower
This bundle contains 10 5e-adventure-locations for three to six characters from 3rd - to 5th-level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them at all. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the ten short adventures included in this bundle:
1. Nestwing Catacomb - Emil Nestwing is a restless spirit who blames the living for desecrating the tomb of his matriarch. He has taken the lives of ten people.
2. Tomb of the Three Brothers - There is a whole tale behind this kingly tomb. The three brothers who were once kings rest in peace here.
3. The Scarlet Vault - This place is protected by immortal undead. Despite the great treasure stored here, mercenaries won't go anymore, it is too dangerous.
4. Devil Under the Porch - A clash between planes brought a bunch of demons to the Material Plane. They've taken over a poor man's chalet.
5. Seat of the Skeleton King - Reports of undead creatures coming from the local mausoleum are more frequent day by day. Heroes are needed.
6. Seaside Observatory - The heroes need to observe the stars or learn something from this fabled observatory. But it won't be an easy task to reach it.
7. The Misty Crypts - People say these crypts are the final resting place of an old lord or king. No one has ever confirmed this. The perfect place for adventure!
8. Altar of Tentacles - A medusa has gathered enough power to destroy the city from the inside. Her lair is located underground, near the otherworldly altar.
9. Crypt of the Draconic Effigy - This crypt keeps the remains of a great abbot and many of their followers and acolytes. It is said to hold great treasure.
10. Crypt of the Eye Curse - This crypt is haunted. A long-lost civilization of witches built this place. Their signature magic, the Eye Curse, still corrupts the place.
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 3rd and 5th levels linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto-rolls initiative, skills, and saving throws. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 3
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)