By: Elven Tower
This bundle contains 10 5e-adventure-locations. These locations can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them at all. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than two to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the ten short adventures included in this bundle:
1. Sunflower Market - Enjoy a peaceful afternoon in Sunflower Market. Visit every stand to know more about the people from the region and meet some cool personalities.
2. Town of Fierallin - This beautiful town full of nature offers several adventure ideas or hooks that can be adapted to almost any group of heroes.
3. Riverside -- This fortified town is perfect to lay low after dangerous missions. However, people ignore there's a werewolf among the villagers!
4. Red Flower Crossroads - Spend a day or two at the inn of the Red Flower Crossroads. Meet new people and spread the word of your feats and accomplishments!
5. South Hildberg - This peaceful town has thirteen locations for the heroes to visit, thirteen NPCs, and countless of possible quests.
6. Village of Panshaw - Ten mini-quests and fun NPCs that require the heroes' help. Each of them challenges the adventurers' judgment and problem-solving skills!
7. Haverton - Love hex-crawls? Enjoy the hex grid on Haverton Region!
8. Clock Tower - This inn is about to be attacked by orcs and hungry hyenas! Thank the lord a group of brave heroes just arrived.
9. Ampira's Tournament - Test your archery skills, wrestling skills, and jousting skills in Ampira! Show the nobles what you can do and best the three local champions
10. Cobb Crossing - This beautiful town is close to becoming a city. Ten NPCs need the heroes' help. One is an outlaw, another is a paranoid fool, and there's even a possible encounter with a demon!
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 2nd level linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. Some map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. The rest have Daylight Mode on, or Dynamic Lighting off, depending on what's best for your experience. (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 2
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select One-shot Adventures Bundle No. 1 and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)