By: Elven Tower
This bundle contains 10 5e-adventure-locations for three to six characters from 3rd to 7th-level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them at all. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the ten short adventures included in this bundle:
1. The Endless Mass -- A forsaken church has been having a mass for years. The priest and churchgoers are undead performing an evil, infinite ceremony.
2. A Hungry Giant -- Troz is hungry and he won't back off until he's had some food. Bengee the merchant needs help or his wares and mules will be eaten!
3. The Thinking Rats -- A group of rats in a mine became sentient and can talk. People are afraid and they think they're monsters. Ernest, a worker, says they're helpless.
4. Death in the Well -- Two people have gone missing in Vermillion town. A villager's version of the story seems unlikely. What happened at the well?
5. The Ominous Orb -- Rorrik, a dwarf, tells adventurers about this marvelous location where they can become rich. He doesn't mention no one ever comes back.
6. Saint Joseph's Crypt -- The resting place of a war hero turned saint. Saint Joseph's spirit is restless though, but great treasure awaits to those who can appease his anger.
7. A Call from Below -- Father Bennetatte's soul has been corrupted by a petrified demon below his church. He now runs a cult and worships this evil entity.
8. The Curse of King Trup -- A night hag has turned King Trup's mind into a dungeon of madness. Delve into the mind of the cursed king to heal him.
9. Dagon's Sanctum -- This place is infested with kuo-toa. Their otherworldly customs are never good news.
10. Throne of Want -- This ancient throne is found underground, guarded by scores of undead. The throne grants great power to whomever sits in it. Will it be empty?
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 3rd, 5th, and 7th levels linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more about our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select One-shot Adventures Bundle No. 1 and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)