By: Elven Tower
This bundle contains ten 5e-adventure-locations that can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them at all. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than two to four hours.
Disclaimer: Elven Tower Oldies contains adventures which were published before 2018. Some of them don't follow the format of adventures we create today. Two of them are just illustrations with no written lore. However, Roll20 features such as Dynamic Lighting, Pop-up Buttons, Macros, and Linked Tokens work on ALL ten maps included in this bundle. Please read each the descriptions below to know more about each adventure included in this bundle.
The following list contains the titles of the ten short adventures included in this bundle:
1. Bloody Petal Cult - Rescue Prince Roinard from a group of cultists that hide in this place. (Full adventure with lore and linked tokens).**
2. Oneiric Collective - This otherworldly base of operations is not a place for the weak. An army of powerful psionic creatures harvest brains here. (Full adventure with lore and linked tokens).
3. Extraplanar Maze - This huge dungeon shall be a real challenge, even for a group of experienced heroes. (Only lore, no tokens).
4. Darkness from the Well - Explore the underground and find out what's going on down the well. An amorphous horror lies in the dark. (Adventure with lore and token for the home-brewed boss. No area descriptions).
5. Temple of Scarabs - A priest went mad and created a cult. They kidnap people for dark rituals! Some must stop him. (Full adventure with lore and linked tokens).
6. Formicid Lair - Damon Jir needs help to get rid of a kind of insectoid cratures. The ants attack Haddindale's farms and he must stop this. (Only lore, no tokens).
7. Mine Problem! - A whole family of rust monsters impedes the work at the mine. Hanna Silvertooth offers good gold to a group of mercenaries to take care of them. (Adventure with lore and token for the monsters. No area descriptions).
8. Mine Incident - People are concerned about Harry Silveste and his workers who went to the mine and did not return... (Full adventure with lore and linked tokens).
9. Flooded Cave - Underground network of caves. What could be hidden here? *(Only map. No lore. No tokens).*
10. Dwarven Fortress -You're free to fill this huge map with almost 30 areas with anything your GMs brain desires. *(Only map. No lore. No tokens).*
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets 3rd, 5th, and 7th levels, linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 3
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select One-shot Adventures Bundle No. 1 and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)