By: Elven Tower
This bundle contains 9 5e-adventure-locations for three to six characters from 3rd - to 7th-level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't linear and have no correlation between them at all. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the ten short adventures included in this bundle:
1. The Mine Syndicate - A miner named Rolu Dvorak and his men work in a mine where two workers have gone missing. What could be the cause?
2. Mirror Temple - An Arcanaloth keeps this magical artifact well-guarded. What wonders could the mirror hide?
3. Mandodaris Tower - This tower belongs to a Rakshasa. This is not a place to explore alone and unprepared.
4. The Pondering Elemental - The adventurers can choose to help return home or destroy an elemental to break a charm that affects local miners.
5. Silberstein District - This is a section of a larger city in the Underdark. Gnomes make up for most of the population of this underground settlement.
6. New Hindell Ruins - This was once a beautiful town but a horrible disease has spread and infected most of its population. The heroes might be their last hope.
7. Cave Complex - This network of caves and tunnels might be the hideout of a cult, of a gang of evil mercenaries.
8. Chapel of the Bountiful Harvest - An evil entity has influenced the local priest for a while now. The corrupted religious figure is now the head of a cult.
9. The Apothecary Shop - Everybody feels fond of the apothecary. After all, he has cured dozens of horrible diseases and maladies. However, no one knows the terrible secret hidden in his basement, the source of his healing powers...
Disclaimer - Adventures: 5. Silberstein District and 9. The Apothecary Shop, only contain written lore and area descriptions and have no linked tokens. Adventure 7. Cave Complex has no written lore, nor linked tokens. However, all maps can be enjoyed with Dynamic Lighting features, GM's overlay layer, grid, etc.
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 5th and 7th levels linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 3
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)