By: Elven Tower
This bundle contains 10 5e-adventure-locations for three to six characters from 3rd to 5th-level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them at all. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the ten short adventures included in this bundle:
1. Argana and the Thistle Pies -- The heroes must find a witch during winter. The witch Argana abandoned her wealth in search of immortality...
2. Heart of the Forest -- The core and heart of the forest has been corrupted and needs to be cleansed. Otherwise, hundreds of forest creatures shall perish!
3. Through the Royal Gardens -- A royal woman has gone mad. The people loyal to her still protect her, but the rest of the bourgeoisie want her detained.
4. Tomb of the Crimson Capes -- The tale of the Crimson Capes has survived generations, but their resting place is now desecrated, and full of living dead.
5. The Jaded King -- The Jaded King was dormant for hundreds of years but no more! An army of undead threatens the lives of many. They must be stopped.
6. Seeking Revenge -- Irving is a pathetic man who opted for a life of crime when his father died at the gallows; hanged for his crimes. He robs whomever he encounters.
7. Ruined City Square -- Someone must stop Sir Darmus, the fallen knight. This epic battle shall take place at a destroyed city square. A formidable foe awaits!
8. Execrated Mausoleum -- The remains of August Darlee have come back from the dead. It is all due to Dawnbringer, a sword of pure evil.
9. The Misty Matter Transfuser -- A mage is about to torture a count for his past deeds. Friend or foe? Should the mage be allowed to exert his will like this?
10. Sewage Shaft Complex -- A powerful necromancer named Artirus has unleased waves of undead from the city's sewers. Reaching him is a dangerous quest.
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 3rd and 5th levels linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto-rolls initiative, skills, and saving throws. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 3
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)