This Package Includes:
Adventures from the Potbellied Kobold provides you with fifteen unique adventures to use as one-shots, additions to your current campaign, or inspiration for a new campaign. We've even included a way to link several of the adventures, allowing you to run a short and quick campaign.
Head Into the Clouds by JVC Parry (3rd level)
Unravel the Murder at Sable Mansion by Oliver Darkshire (3rd level)
Battle constructs in Clunkspindle's Clockwork Conundrum by MT Black (3rd level)
Explore the Slime Cave of Norwal by James Introcaso (4th level)
Investigate a home for retired adventurers in The Instability of Isolation by Toni Winslow-Brill (5th level)
Encounter creatures of time in Tick Tock by Greg Marks (9th level)
Plus 9 more adventures!
- The adventures use basic 5E creatures, custom creatures, and several Kobold Press creatures (Kobold Press stat blocks included).
- A mix of adventure styles including investigation, mystery, lite horror (skeletons, ghosts, zombies), a clockwork dungeon, roleplay, and more!
- Each adventure is written for a specific party level, but we've also included suggestions on how to adjust each adventure for a weaker or stronger adventuring party. Mix and match, scale up and down, all the stat-blocks are in-compendium, and all the tokens are in the art-pack. You can combine them as you please or use the defaults!
- In addition to fun adventures, you'll also find a few new magic items and NPCs to add to your game.
- The core module and compendium contain everything you'll need to start playing, and beyond that you'll have access to the add-ons to plug the individual adventures into your own game. The add-ons should not be added to the core module.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)