This Bundle Includes:
Mammoth Chronicles - Vol. 1-8
The Mammoth Chronicles are a set of eight short-arc 5e adventures spanning levels 4-11 that you can run as standalone side-quests or play sequentially as a sequence of epic challenges.
Each adventure contains extensive lore that can be unpacked by players or even expanded on by DMs, and is written so as to be easily integrated into an ongoing campaign. Together, they form a library of fantastical themes to pick and choose from, such as:
- Curse of the Skinwalkers – Trapped in a remote roadside inn, the characters must fend off a horde of ravenous lycanthrope and solve the mystery of the creatures’ origins.
- Infernal Forges – The characters must descend into the depths of the under-dark to assault a fortress-foundry and defeat the infernal giantkin that rule over it.
- Void Stalkers – Catapulted across the planes, the characters must evade terrifying eldritch hunters while finding their way home.
- Dragons of the Immortal Flame – To prevent the outbreak of war, the characters must infiltrate the domain of a powerful draconic empire.
- The Sprawl – Tasked with investigating the disturbing activity of a vast magical forest and its denizens, the characters must trek into its depths and uncover a conspiracy that threatens to plunge the entire region into conflict.
- Everdune – Stranded in the middle of a vast, inhospitable desert, the characters must struggle to survive against both the churning sands and the deadly elves that dwell there.
- Temple of Time – The characters must fight and think their way through the challenges of an ancient time-looping dungeon.
- Bloodlords of the Deep – Marooned on a distant, misted island, the characters must unravel a vampiric conspiracy if they are ever to escape.
System: D&D 5e
Format: Adventure Bundle
Recommended Average Party Level: 4-11
Length: Multiple Short Arcs (3-4 Sessions)
Custom Maps. This bundle features 6 combat maps by Elysium Cartography, Meditating Munky, and GoAdventure Maps.
Dynamic Lighting. All of our maps are fully realized with Roll20 features such as Dynamic Lighting.
Token Art. All tokens created by Meditating Munky based off of Mammoth Factory's monthly 3d Models for each adventure.
NPC Handouts. Each adventure includes lore and behaviour for its NPCs right in your handout journal.
Monster Statblocks. Each adventure includes fully playtested statblocks for all its monsters.
Magic Items Cards. Each adventure contains unique magic items right in your handout journal.
Full Written Adventures. This adventure includes 8 fully written adventure PDFs, formatted into Roll20's handout journals and fully hyperlinked for ease of use.
Find us on Instagram and Facebook and check out our Website for news about our upcoming releases!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)