Ready to journey to the outskirts of Elturel?
Damnation! The Companion that was once a symbol of hope and goodness above the city of Elturel has been extinguished and the entire city has been drawn into Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells! Those fortunate enough to have been outside of the city’s walls during its departure may have been spared that fate, but danger still looms around the corner! The refugees formed a caravan bound for the nearby city of Baldur’s Gate. Can you keep them safe from devils, bandits, and one another until they reach safety?
Dungeons and Dragons Adventurer’s League Season 9: Escape From Elturgard contains four One-Hour Mini-Adventures for 1st to 2nd Characters in a complete Roll20 conversion!
- Four, 1-hour introductory mini-adventures for 1st and 2nd level characters (optimized for level 1)
- All book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT
- 23 monsters and NPCs
- 3 full-color maps
- GM layer information and dynamic lighting support (requires plus / pro subscription)
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1
Length: One Shot
Installation: 1 module
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2020 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »