Alas! Welcome to Baldur’s Gate
It’s been a long, arduous trip, but you’re finally here—Baldur’s Gate. You’ll quickly realize you’re not out of peril yet as the streets of the Gate still run red with blood. Soon you’ll discover that arriving at the city wasn’t the biggest challenge at all, as now it’s time to convince the city’s rulers to grant asylum to you and those in your charge. The question is, will you succeed?
Dungeons and Dragons Adventurers League Season 9: Stopped at the Gate is in a complete Roll20 conversion!
- One 2-4 hour adventure for 1st through 4th level characters (optimized for level 3)
- All book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT
- 10 monsters and NPCs
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1
Length: One Shot
Installation: 1 module
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2020 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »