Dive into the first adventure in the Behind Infernal Lines storyline!
Deep in hostile territory with the innocent girl Dara to protect, you will have to trust to the weapons of the enemy if you are to survive. Even with deceit as your shield and sabotage as your sword, luck is required to complete Dara’s holy mission. Thankfully Fai Chen knows to start your quest with the help of an old acquaintance… Mahadi, master of Mahadi’s Traveling Emporium. Part One of the Behind Infernal Lines series.
- One 4-6 hour adventure for 5th through 10th level characters (optimized for 8th level)
- All book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT
- 18 monsters and NPCs, 3 magic items, 3 rollable tokens, and an interactive Death Race tracking chart.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 5-10
Length: One Shot
Installation: 1 module
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2020 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)