Chibbin Grove presents another set in the Ready Made Maps Series: Halls Of The Menasheh.
Included in this add-on are 6 maps, complete with Dynamic Lighting and Doors!
Halls Of The Menasheh is a collection of underground dungeons, littered with statues of worship and other strange objects. Throughout these dungeons are many hidden doors, leading deeper within the walls and even into the caves that lie below.
Map 1 (2 variants) - 4200x4200px - 30x30 @ 140 Pixels per Square
Maps 2+3 - 2800x4200px - 20x30 @ 140 Pixels per Square
Map 4 - 4200x2800px - 30x20 @ 140 Pixels per Square
Maps 5+6 - 4200x5600px - 30x40 @ 140 Pixels per Square
If you like this map, we also have more in this series;
- Alba Grove, a megalithic calendar site with variants for each of the solstices & equinoxes.
- Dunning-Kruger Cave, a subterranean cave with flooded variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Danaoi Calendar, a burial ground of the ancients with elemental variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Wicker Trail Bridge, a bridge in the woodlands with tree and spore variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Blade Of The Procession, a mystical monument with seasonal variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Back Alley, an ominous urban alleyway. Includes animated overlays.
- Catacombs, creepy underground dungeons. Includes animated overlays.
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)