What begins as an errand to a potion shop turns into a journey into a postapocalyptic land to save a dying man.
"Faith Reborn" leads your adventuring group into the incinerated lands called The Ocean of Ash. The one-shot adventure offers a balanced mixture of exploration, combat, social interaction and puzzles. You also get a detailed description of the main location, the fledgling village of Darraecon, for use within the adventure and as a possible base for future adventures of your own.
"Faith Reborn" is a 5th edition adventure module for the campaign setting "Braythe: Shattered Realities", designed for characters of level 1-4. It can be easily adapted to other settings.
The adventure module includes:
- Original regional, village and battle maps, enhanced with Dynamic Lighting where applicable (requires plus / pro subscription)!
- Original artwork and tokens
- Tokens already placed on the maps
- All statblocks required to play the adventure, fully prepared to make use of Roll20's features
- A rollable table for random encounters
- Handouts that make full use of Roll20's linking feature, granting you easy, wiki-like access to related handouts, statblocks and background information
- Original traps, puzzles, creatures and NPCs fully prepared for use in Roll20
Minimum preparation required!
The content includes:
- An adventure module with three chapters designed as a one-shot for an adventuring group of level 1-4
- A full location description with new NPCs and adventure hooks to extend your stay in the Ocean of Ash
- A quick Getting Started guide and an adventure overview for the game master
The adventure module "Faith Reborn" is set up as an add-on. This allows you to easily include the adventure in your existing campaigns, and turn the location of Darraecon in the Ocean of Ash into a long-term base for your own adventures.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)