Missing people in a secluded town. Rumors of a cursed forest. Is your group ready to find out what is going on in the village of Vinesnake Hill?
"The Orphans of Vinesnake Hill" leads your group into a small village that suffers from the aftermath of a war. It begins in the town itself, and later leads the adventurers into a cursed forest to find the dark secrets hidden there.
"The Orphans of Vinesnake Hill" is a 5th edition adventure module for the campaign setting "Braythe: Shattered Realities", designed for characters of level 1-4. It can be easily adapted to other settings.
The adventure module includes:
- Original village and battle maps, enhanced with Dynamic Lighting where applicable (requires plus / pro subscription)!
- Original artwork and tokens
- Tokens already placed on the maps
- All statblocks required to play the adventure, fully prepared to make use of Roll20's features
- A rollable table for random encounters
- Handouts that make full use of Roll20's linking feature, granting you easy, wiki-like access to related handouts, statblocks and background information
- Original traps, creatures and NPCs fully prepared for use in Roll20
Minimum preparation required!
The content includes:
- An adventure module with three chapters designed as a short campaign for an adventuring group of level 1-4
- A quick Getting Started guide and an adventure overview for the game master
The adventure module "The Orphans of Vinesnake Hill" is set up as an add-on. This allows you to easily include the adventure in your existing campaigns.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)