This Game Addon is available in the following bundles
Dungeons & Lairs #22: Haunted Castle
Need to set up a session and have little time? Drop this in for play at levels 1, 3, 5, or 8!
Haunted Castle is a Fifth Edition plug-in adventure for four characters with an average party level (APL) of 1, 3, 5, or 8. This addon offers details for each level and makes adjustments accordingly. While hunting for a long-lost treasure hoard, the characters enter a wintery keep with a dark history.
The adventure should play out as follows:
- The characters meet Baron Leo Wilson and agree to help him recover his family’s lost wealth.
- Entering the castle, the characters learn immediately that there’s something strange about the castle. It doesn’t take long for them to meet one of the castle’s many ghosts.
- Eventually, the characters get through to one or more of the Merritt family ghosts. The ghosts explain that their uncle Ferim knows where the vault is located.
- The characters use speak with dead to communicate with Ferim’s skull. Ferim reveals the location of the portal mirror and how to enter it.
- Once into the secret vault, the characters must convince Lord Brycen to end the curse. This can be done by handing Brycen the ghostly letter that they find in the dungeon.
As a DMDave adventure, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. DMDave-brand products include their own original artwork for you to enjoy, including tokens by Paper Forge.
- Professional Cartography. Tom Cartos maps bring life to every adventure location with remarkable attention to detail.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select the token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls the initiative, saving throws, and resistances to make your game run smoother.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, the Dungeons & Lairs adventures can fit into any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience all of the awesomeness that is Roll20 with fully realized dynamic lighting.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1, 3, 5, or 8
Length: One-Shot (1 session)
Sheet: D&D 5E by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Dungeons & Lairs #22: Haunted Castle and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of DMDave's adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)