The Forty Day Trail
By: Adventures Await
Find inside travel rules and encounters for any desert, as well as a sidetrack adventure set in an oasis village!
The Forty Day Trail combines several elements:
- Desert travel rules that can be used for any desert or wasteland the characters travel through during tier 2, including random encounters and places of interest
- The desert town of Kivazum
- The Temple of the Scorpion Cult, a short adventure during which the party confronts the eponymous cult and frees Kivazum and the local guardian naga from its threat
The Forty Day Trail is also featured in the campaign The Burning Borderlands: Riddle of the Silver Pyramid, a thrilling, high-paced treasure hunt in forbidding desert sands!
The Temple of the Scorpion Cult
The Temple of the Scorpion Cult is a short adventure for three to six characters of level 5 to 6, optimized for four 5th-level characters that will reach 6th level when they reach the oasis town of Kivazum. After traveling along the Forty Day Trail, the characters reach the village of Kivazum where they will need to fight cultists and their horrible human-scorpion hybrid creation to rescue the beleaguered villagers and the guardian naga watching over them.
As a DMDave adventure, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. DMDave-brand products include their own original artwork for you to enjoy.
- Professional Cartography. Dyson Logos designed the amazing maps for this addon. Enjoy the clean lines and interesting designs of each map.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select the token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls the initiative, saving throws, and resistances to make your game run smoother.
- Endless Customization Options. These travel rules and sidetrack adventure fit into any setting that has a desert or similar wasteland.
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience all of the awesomeness that is Roll20 with fully realized dynamic lighting.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 5
Length: Supplemental travel rules plus One-Shot (1 session)
Sheet: D&D 5E by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select The Forty Day Trail and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of DMDave's adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)