This Bundle Includes:
Deep Dark Blue
In the near future, when most of the Earth’s land has been stripped of its resources, you and your fellow crewmembers are among those brave enough to explore the depths of the oceans in search of precious metals. This new frontier carries as many opportunities as it does dangers, including the crushing pressure of the deep waters, colossal squids, the ruthless tactics of Quest Inc., and even the limitations of your own submersible. How far down will you go?
Deep Dark Blue is an adventure supplement by Lore Graham and Mike Olson . It includes:
- Eight GM characters (with tokens)
- Six sample player characters (with tokens)
- 25 additional unassigned tokens of characters, ships, and threats
- Handouts including all the rules from Deep Dark Blue
- A start page with orientation info
- A rules and token page
- Seven additional pages with background images from the Blue.
Weird World News
This groovy world is a spooky place, man! Luckily, you and your friends are employed by the way-out Weird World News group. You investigate and publish exposés about the harshest cryptids that terrorize the rural countryside. More than half the time, though, it’s some bogus executor or landlord masquerading as a monster. These bozos think that they can terrify others into leaving their business interests alone. But they also make your job much harder since you never know whether you’re about to discover the actual, factual Batboy or just another wannabe who’s trying to drive down property values.
Weird World News is a Fate World World of Adventure of meddling kids investigating spooky (not really spooky) mysteries by Andre LaRoche. It includes:
- Ten GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Four ready-to-go player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 17 more tokens for use as GM characters, displayed on the GM Tools page.
- Eleven linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents of Weird World News, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One Start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One GM Tools page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as instructions for using the playmat feature, tokens for all tens GM characters, and 17 additional unassigned tokens.
- A Playmat page using high-resolution art and a changeable background, progressively revealing more of the adventure.
- A deck of fate points.
The Land is sick, and humans are the cause.
Not all of them, of course, and therein lies the problem. Civilization—that brash, incomprehensible, recent invention of humanity—tends to corrupt what it does not understand. And people really don’t truly understand the Land (or mapu)… not any more.
Ngen Mapu is a Fate world by Felipe Real. It includes
- 4 sample player characters configured with four shapeshifting forms and their skills each and their associated tokens
- 4 sample player characters and associated tokens.
- 31 tokens for use as player and GM characters.
- 8 linked handouts providing the entire contents of Ngen Mapu, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- A start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- A Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference.
- 7 more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- 2 decks of standard and corrupted fate points.
The Ellis Affair
By Lisa J. Steele
A real-life weird occurrence—the death of an American businessman abroad in 1923 and the subsequent mental breakdown of the man sent to recover his body—serves as the springboard for this international murder mystery. In this Fate scenario, Ellis is a spy who has discovered a frightening secret in the hands of someone with no scruples of selling it to the highest bidder. And the Japanese may or may not be preparing for war…It’s a recipe for disaster, with only the player characters standing in the way.
- Fourteen GM characters and associated tokens.
- Four sample player characters and associated tokens.
- Nine linked handouts providing the entire contents* of The Ellis Affair, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as part of the book Fate Worlds Volume 2: Worlds in Shadow.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as GM character tokens and instructions for using the playmat on The Mystery page.
- Thirty-six additional unassigned tokens for use as player and GM characters.
- The Mystery playmat page, using high-resolution art for a changeable background.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- GM macro to roll by selecting character tokens.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »