This Module is available in the following bundles
The Ellis Affair by Lisa J. Steele
A real-life weird occurrence—the death of an American businessman abroad in 1923 and the subsequent mental breakdown of the man sent to recover his body—serves as the springboard for this international murder mystery. In this Fate scenario, Ellis is a spy who has discovered a frightening secret in the hands of someone with no scruples of selling it to the highest bidder. And the Japanese may or may not be preparing for war…It’s a recipe for disaster, with only the player characters standing in the way.
- Fourteen GM characters and associated tokens.
- Four sample player characters and associated tokens.
- Nine linked handouts providing the entire contents* of The Ellis Affair, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as part of the book Fate Worlds Volume 2: Worlds in Shadow.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as GM character tokens and instructions for using the playmat on The Mystery page.
- Thirty-six additional unassigned tokens for use as player and GM characters.
- The Mystery playmat page, using high-resolution art for a changeable background.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- GM macro to roll by selecting character tokens (see below).
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »