In the near future, when most of the Earth’s land has been stripped of its resources, you and your fellow crewmembers are among those brave enough to explore the depths of the oceans in search of precious metals. This new frontier carries as many opportunities as it does dangers, including the crushing pressure of the deep waters, colossal squids, the ruthless tactics of Quest Inc., and even the limitations of your own submersible. How far down will you go?
Deep Dark Blue is an adventure supplement and requires Fate Core to play (available in several ebook formats as pay-what-you-want here, or as a Roll20 compendium here). It includes:
- Eight GM characters (with tokens)
- Six sample player characters (with tokens)
- 25 additional unassigned tokens of characters, ships, and threats
- Handouts including all the rules from Deep Dark Blue
- A start page with orientation info
- A rules and token page
- Seven additional pages with background images from the Blue.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »