This Package Includes:
This Package is available in the following bundles
Based on hundreds of hours of professional workshops, Improv for Gamers provides fun and easy exercises designed to take your tabletop or live-action gaming group to the next level. Play one or two before your next session to get players warmed up and engaged, or take a deep dive into developing a particular skill! No improv experience required.
You can strengthen your gamer skills:
- Enthusiastic and collaborative storytelling
- Creating multi-faceted characters
- Building authentic relationships between characters
- Embodying your character and interacting with the world around them
- Knowing when and how to end a scene and share the spotlight
- And much more!
This package includes:
- Introduction to improv principles and techniques, in gamer-friendly language;
- Advice for how to use these exercises to strengthen specific gaming skills;
- A curated list of book and game references to continue sharpening your skills;
- Complete compendium integration covering the exercises in detail, the theory and intent behind them, and ways to use them to hone specific gaming skills, as well as a plethora of resources.
- 56 playmats, one per exercise in the book, with the instructions for the exercises, and visual cues for organizing play online.
- 115 character tokens to help distinguish between the participants.
- 7 special tokens for specific exercises
- Decks with prompts to help your group generate memorable characters, locations, and scenes.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)