This Package Includes:
Based on hundreds of hours of professional workshops, Improv for Gamers provides fun and easy exercises designed to take your tabletop or live-action gaming group to the next level. Play one or two before your next session to get players warmed up and engaged, or take a deep dive into developing a particular skill! No improv experience required.
You can strengthen your gamer skills:
- Enthusiastic and collaborative storytelling
- Creating multi-faceted characters
- Building authentic relationships between characters
- Embodying your character and interacting with the world around them
- Knowing when and how to end a scene and share the spotlight
- And much more!
This package includes:
- Introduction to improv principles and techniques, in gamer-friendly language;
- Advice for how to use these exercises to strengthen specific gaming skills;
- A curated list of book and game references to continue sharpening your skills;
- Complete compendium integration covering the exercises in detail, the theory and intent behind them, and ways to use them to hone specific gaming skills, as well as a plethora of resources.
- 56 playmats, one per exercise in the book, with the instructions for the exercises, and visual cues for organizing play online.
- 115 character tokens to help distinguish between the participants.
- 7 special tokens for specific exercises
- Decks with prompts to help your group generate memorable characters, locations, and scenes.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)