This Module is available in the following bundles
Based on hundreds of hours of professional workshops, Improv for Gamers provides fun and easy exercises designed to take your tabletop or live-action gaming group to the next level. Play one or two before your next session to get players warmed up and engaged, or take a deep dive into developing a particular skill! No improv experience required.
You can strengthen your gamer skills:
- Enthusiastic and collaborative storytelling
- Creating multi-faceted characters
- Building authentic relationships between characters
- Embodying your character and interacting with the world around them
- Knowing when and how to end a scene and share the spotlight
- And much more!
This module includes:
- 56 playmats, one per exercise in the book, with the instructions for the exercises, and visual cues for organizing play online.
- 115 character tokens to help distinguish between the participants.
- 7 special tokens for specific exercises
- Decks for randomly drawing:
- Locations (240 possibilities)
- Points of view (80)
- Relationships (240)
- Custom deck for the Hidden Royalty exercise
- Complete compendium integration covering the exercises in detail, the theory and intent behind them, and ways to use them to hone specific gaming skills, as well as a plethora of resources.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)