This Compendium Expansion is available in the following bundles
Based on hundreds of hours of professional workshops, Improv for Gamers provides fun and easy exercises designed to take your tabletop or live-action gaming group to the next level. Play one or two before your next session to get players warmed up and engaged, or take a deep dive into developing a particular skill! No improv experience required.
You can strengthen your gamer skills:
- Enthusiastic and collaborative storytelling
- Creating multi-faceted characters
- Building authentic relationships between characters
- Embodying your character and interacting with the world around them
- Knowing when and how to end a scene and share the spotlight
- And much more!
##This compendium includes:
- Introduction to improv principles and techniques, in gamer-friendly language;
- Over 50 exercises, each with suggested variations;
- Advice for how to use these exercises to strengthen specific gaming skills;
- A curated list of book and game references to continue sharpening your skills;
- Random tables to help your group generate memorable characters, locations, and scenes.
You can access the complete text information from Improv for Gamers in the in-app compendium, as well as on the Roll20 web compendium
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)