The Secrets of Duncaster is an adventure set in the Valley of Auchindale, utilizing the SRD5 Open Gaming License. This 3 stage adventure is designed to take a 1st level party of 4 to 5, through level 3+. The group is tasked with recovering an ancient Holy Artifact that has been stolen by local bandits. Along the way they will discover the true thief and in the end, rid the town of a great menace.
- A player's handout guide to set the stage, give them basic knowledge of the village, and help with character origins.
- 6 optional character tokens each linked to a blank character sheet for your players creativity.
- 5E OGL Character sheets which are drag-and-drop feature enabled.
- A set of optional rollable tables, for random player character selection using 5E SRD options. Also featuring a tidy table output macro for rolling 6 stats using the 4d6 and drop the lowest. (House-ruled to roll twice with further instructions.)
- 20+ easy to control NPC/Monster Tokens with preset stats and relevant battle macros,featuring original artwork from Devin Night.
- 4 battle-ready maps 3 large and 1 small, pre-loaded with monsters.
- 1 regional map of the Valley of Auchindale with brief descriptions of 15 area locations to set the stage for your growing adventure.
- The village map of Duncaster with detailed journal entries.
- Cross-linked handouts and journal entries organized by chapter.
- Individual encounter journal entries.
- Jukebox and Dynamic Lighting enabled.
Patch Notes [August 28 2017]:
- Corrected an issue where the Level 3 milestone was unintentionally omitted in the description at the end of chapter 2, leaving the players to deal with the next chapter vastly under-leveled.
- Renamed “Holy Symbol of Tiamat” to untie it specifically from the Draconic deity.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »