This Package Includes:
On the edges of fairy tales live members of the Company—collateral damage from someone else’s Happily Ever After.
Maybe their fairy godmother got lost on the way, or they failed to solve the riddle, or their siblings forgot to save them before riding off into the sunset. Now Company members live on the edges of tales and travel the In-Betweens, helping others like them who need rescuing from ogres, reversing of curses, and freedom from the evil clutches of bandits. People who the stories have forgotten. It’s difficult work, and every story must end eventually.
How will yours turn out?
Will you be a dashing damsel, a prince in distress, a charming witch, or something else new and interesting that breaks the mold? Find out in Loose Threads by Tara Zuber.
- Four GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Four sample player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 44 tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Seven linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of Loose Threads, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned tokens.
- One Background page to use as a playmat for your games with ten background images.
- One Character Cards page with tension tracks for the player characters.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A macro to roll by selecting a token.
- Art pack with 44 tokens t use with Loose threads your favorite fairytale adventures.
- Download that include all of the art files for you to use and customize.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)