This Bundle Includes:
Your kingdom is on the brink of war. A tournament has been arranged to celebrate your monarch’s birthday, and envoys from the enemy kingdom will be attending the festivities. As if the situation isn’t stressful enough, strange lights are seen in the sky, and a terrifying alien invasion begins.
Gather your fellow knights to battle with little green men and fire trebuchets on acid-filled insect creatures. Can the rival kingdoms put aside their problems and work together, or will one side use the chaos of the situation to their own advantage? Find out in this Fate World of Adventure by Richard Bellingham.
- 5 GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 6 sample player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 62 tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- 16 linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of Knights of Invasion, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player and GM character tokens.
- One Map page showing an editable version of map of the kingdoms.
- A changeable background using high-resolution art for 14 illustrations and one blank frame to use for your own backgrounds. You can find the instructions for using the changeable background on the GM Tools page.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A macro to roll by selecting a token.
- Download of all art assets for your customization.
- Art pack with 62 tokens for use with Knights of invasion or your favorite alien fantasy game.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »