This Package Includes:
This Package is available in the following bundles
The world is broken, and its clocks with it.
The Clockwinders are an organization charged with maintaining Cadvini’s movement cores—powerful, ancient artifacts that lock the world’s rotation in place, allowing for a temperate zone where society can flourish. But the cores have begun to fail, bringing the threat of fire, frost, and Fey with them.
As one of the Clockwinders, you will journey across the face of Cadvini, through aether-tained ruins and by barely-functional rail, to restore the clockwork order of the world before it is too late. Will you persevere, or fall to the machinations of the Fey? Find out in The Clockwinders, a Fate World of Adventure by Jahmal Brown.
The Fate Core rules, needed for play, are available in several ebook formats as pay-what-you-want here, free from the Fate SRD, or as a Roll20 compendium here.
- Thirty-two GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Four ready-made player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Eight more tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Twelve linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of The Clockwinders, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One adventure track, accessed from the Journal tab.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned character tokens.
- Seven more pages, one for each chapter of the adventure, using high-resolution art for backgrounds. The GM character tokens for each chapter are placed on the GM Info Overlay.
- The Deck of Fate, which simulates the toss of four Fate Dice with each draw while also providing narrative prompts, accessed from the Collection tab.
- Art pack with 73 tokens and 7 beautiful backgrounds to use with Clockwiders or your Time punk games.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)