Sample a wide range of battle maps that can fit in to almost any game across an enormous variety of locales and environments, in part 10 of our Mad Mix theme pack - a series of otherwise unreleased maps picked from across the last 3 years of The MAD Cartographer, and mixed together to provide you with a range of encounter maps.
- 10 battle maps, covering 4 different scenes.
- Koi Pagoda - A massive Koi Carp, rumoured to be sentient, drifts along the surface of an enchanted lake. On its back sits a small tea house, and several cherry blossom trees. Variants are included for Interior/Exterior of the tea house.
- Dwarven Arena - High above the Hinterlands is a famous Dwarven Arena, where champions fight to earn the favour of their Queen. The fights are good sport and draw huge audiences, meaning the island is equipped with landing platforms for winged beasts and teleporting arrivals.. Variants are included for Day/Night.
- Wizard War Aftermath - A scorched battle field still sparks with residual magical energy, in the aftermath of a violent and bloody struggle that left few, if any, survivors on either side. Bodies are strewn across the field, as several lingering magical effects and fissures still cause a threat to those who would seek to heal or loot the fallen. Variants are included for Day/Night and Blanks.
- Grand Witch Ritual - Deep in the Forlorn Forest, a large sect of woods witches prepare for an annual ritual. Fetishes of flesh and bone are strewn between the trees, as an enormous ritual pyre is set ablaze in preparation for the coming sacrifice. Variants are included for Day/Night.
View our full directory of Roll20 products here.
All of our maps can be viewed in our gallery.
Want to access all of our maps and modules before they hit the stores? Check out our Patreon!
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)