In Arecibo (ah-re-SEE-boh), you play normal Puerto Rican children who have been infused with alien powers in the middle of an island-wide crisis. Their adventures take place in and around the landmarks of Arecibo, a city on the northern coast of Puerto Rico and home to the secret access points of an alien prison.
- Nine GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Three example player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Twenty more tokens for use as player or GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Nine linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents of Arecibo, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as 23 unassigned tokens.
- One page showing a map of Arecibo as drawn by a child (and surprisingly accurate!)
- Five more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
Arecibo is an adventure supplement and requires Fate Core to play (available in several ebook formats as pay-what-you-want here, or as a Roll20 compendium here.)
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »