Grand Empire! is a Classic Style World Conquest Game
Grand Empire! is a turn-based, world conquest boardgame for 2 to 6 players made specifically for play on the Roll20.net virtual tabletop. Game play is executed through a world map divided into 6 continents and 42 territories, infantry unit tokens, a territory card deck, and six-sided dice rolls. Players conceive and develop strategies and engage in battle to capture territories from their opponents, with the goal of conquering the entire world map to win the game!
Game play will be familiar to those who enjoy classic world conquest games, using multiple six-sided dice rolls and comparing rolls, highest to lowest, to determine battle outcomes! Alternative rules options are included to challenge even the most experienced players and ensure unique gaming experiences with every game!
All the Components to Play a Classic-Style World Conquest Board Game on the Roll20.net Virtual Tabletop!
- A full color game world map, complete with 6 continents and 42 territories!
- Full color, multi-sided infantry unit tokens, including infantry-, cavalry-, and artillery-style tokens to represent your units on the world map!
- Color-coded army command tokens used during game play, with alternate rules to incorporate army command units into the game for a change of pace!
- A deck of 44 full color territory cards, one representing each map territory and two wild cards!
- Attack! and Defend! Roll20 macros to expedite gameplay, complete with prompts to select attacking and defending units as well as selecting of the number of six-sided dice to roll (1, 2 or 3 for attacking units and 1 or 2 for defending units)!
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
How do I access my content?
- Start a new game and access your world map content in the “Pages” tab and access the rules and instruction manual, infantry unit tokens, cavalry units tokens, artillery unit tokens, and army marker token in the “Journal” tab of the sidebar.
- Simply drag and drop and/or copy army command tokens, infantry unit tokens, cavalry unit tokens, or artillery unit tokens onto the map to begin play!
- The Attack! and Defend! macros are located below the player avatars, or in the “Macros” sub-folder on the “Collection” tab.
Engage in exciting battles with your friends to conquer the world and create your own Grand Empire!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)