This Module is available in the following bundles
This module is meant to be the foundation of your Monster of the Week campaign, with the GM either importing Mystery addons or creating their own Mysteries. It includes:
Characters and Tokens
- 7 ready-to-go PCs and associated tokens
- 18 unassigned tokens usable for player and non-player characters
- An intro page for basic orientation and sample hunter character tokens.
- A Keeper's Crypt page with instructions on using this module's features.
- A blank relationship map page for groups of three, four, or five hunters, and 2 examples of filled map pages provided.
- Backgrounds page providing high-resolution art backdrops.
Animated walkthroughs showing how to use the GM Tools:
- Character sheet
- Token markers
- Multi-sided tokens for clocks and backgrounds
- Addon mysteries
- Countdown clocks and 4- and 6-part clocks as rollable tables.
- Macro to roll two six-sided dice, add a modifier, and indicate a move.
Curated playlists from the Roll20 sound library and public domain sound effects for:
- 18 ambient soundscapes
- 20 mood music pieces
- 44 sound effects
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)