This Package Includes:
Most people don’t believe in monsters, but you know the truth. They’re real, and it’s your task to bring them down. Monster of the Week brings that adventure to life.
Monster of the Week is a standalone action-horror RPG for 3-5 people. Hunt high school beasties a la Buffy the Vampire Slayer, travel the country to bring down unnatural creatures like the Winchester brothers of Supernatural, or head up the government investigation like Mulder and Scully.
This book contains everything you need to tackle Bigfoot, collar a chupacabra, and drive away demons. In it you’ll find:
- Character creation rules to bring your hunter to life and create a cohesive hunting team.
- Eight simple moves to investigate and deal with monsters.
- An easy-to-use system based on the popular Apocalypse World RPG.
- Thorough mystery-creation tools and two ready-to-play mysteries.
- Introductory mysteries.
- Example monsters like Balkan vampires, werewolves, and other-dimensional creatures.
- Hunter types like the Crooked and the Spell-Slinger.
- Complete core book rules compendium.
- Base module to set up your campaign, filled with GM tools.
- Four mysteries as addons your can pull into your campaign.
- Art pack with over 200 tokens and a choice of page backgrounds.
- Token markers to track character status.
- Rollable tables for countdown clocks and for customized backgrounds to progressively reveal each mystery.
- Curated playlists of 18 ambient soundscapes, 20 mood music pieces, and 44 sound effects.
- Animated walkthroughs showing how to use the GM Tools.
Grab the fireplace poker and get your spell book. That monster’s going down!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)