Pioneer-Class Scout Ship Deck Plans
Your players need a ship for their adventures using Roll20.
The Scout ship is the dependable ship many new players choose to start their adventures.
As a mustering-out benefit or the first starship players can afford to purchase (or borrow), the old-reliable Scout starship is a staple of sci-fi literature and RPG gaming.
What Comes In This Pack:
- Large maps (32 x 28 squares) all in high-resolution (4480 x 3920 pixels)
- Set of Deck Plans (Furnished) w/ grid
- Set of Deck Plans (Furnished) w/o grid
- Set of Deck Plans (Unfurnished Stateroom and Lounge) w/ grid
- Set of Deck Plans (Unfurnished Stateroom and Lounge) w/o grid
- Deck Key 7-page "Handout" detailing 23 ship interior locations
- G-carrier Token - Get Exclusive Bonus Tokens by becoming a Patron
- Open Gaming License
- High-resolution graphics detailing the internal deck plans of a Scout ship.
- Visualize the interiors of starships for your sci-fi RPG.
- Helps relay the relative size and position of features of the game world.
- See, at a glance, how much cargo space you have left, where players and NPC's are located, etc.
- Use the "unfurnished" map version to allow your characters to place their furniture and customize their rooms and crew commons.
- Use this as your character's home and base of operations, or as a battle map for boarding actions or exploring derelict ships.
- Customize your ship using standard stock furniture from the Roll20 archive or use themed furniture packs from CyborgPrime Games (coming soon).
- 23 detailed areas for your characters to explore or call "home".
- PERFECT for use with our Roll20 Module, The Relic (available on the Roll20 Marketplace).
Check out this video for more info.
Start Your Fleet Today!
Look for our other starship deck plan packs.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)