This Game Addon is available in the following bundles
Answer the Siren’s Call
Hidden between the cliffs and sea stacks located near the small seaside village of Saltbarrel, the Mermaid’s Cove served as a pirate hideout for many years. The tides of fate seemed to have turned, however, as pirates are nowhere to be seen… and rumors about the even greater evil lurking in the cove are starting to spread.
The Mermaid's Cove is a one-shot dungeon crawl for parties at level 3 (or 6) for the 5th edition! Featuring new monsters and multitude of obstacles for players to overcome, it can be easily dropped in into any adventure as a point of interest.
About the Mermaid’s Cove
- Undead pirate-themed dungeon crawl, where adventurers need to find an abandoned pirate hideout and find a secret hidden deep inside
- A place where adventurers can find dark secrets of ancient sea deity... and stop her followers in their tracks!
- Setting agnostic - the cove can be located in a coastal area in any fantasy world!
- A dungeon crawl ready to be dropped in any wilderness or pirate-themed adventure, with several leads
- 2 new maps
- 5 new monsters, with custom tokens
- 2 new, fully illustrated magic items
Looking for more Dungeon Crawls?
- Temple of the Blood
God - 5th-level jungle-themed dungeon crawl that takes players deep into the Temple of the Blood God
- Crypt of the Fallen
Cult - 3rd-level undead-themed dungeon crawl that allows players to uncover secrets of the Crypt of the Fallen Cult
- The Flooded
Tower - 4th-level wilderness-themed dungeon crawl that takes players into the forgotten Flooded Tower where a great evil is said be imprisoned
- The Unraveled Tower - 8th-level arcane-themed dungeon crawl that breaks the boundaries of reality and takes the players into the tower between planes
- Sanctuary of Serpents - 4th-level jungle-themed dungeon crawl where heroes can stop the serpentfolk cultists from resurrecting a great evil
- Splintered Pyramid - 9th-level desert-themed dungeon crawl where heroes need to escape the pyramid and defeat its mechanical guardians!
Check our publisher profile for bundles!
- System: D&D 5E
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 3 or 6
- Setting: Any
- Time: 1 - 2 sessions
- Installation: Add-On
How to use
Dungeon Crawl - The Mermaid's Cove is released as an Add-On. Install the adventure via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Dungeon Crawl - The Mermaid's Cove and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)