This Game Addon is available in the following bundles
Follow the Path of the Serpent
Something sinister is happening in the jungles of Jakatar... Snakefolk terrorize people living in the villages on the edge of the jungle, and the giant serpents kidnap those who try to discover what lurks inside. The rumors say the evil priestess of Shaska’hs found an ancient temple where great evil was once vanquished... but did the heroes of old really destroy it all?
Venture deep into the Sanctuary of Serpents and discover the secret behind the recent kidnappings, and stop the cult of Shaska’hs from unleashing unspeakable evil upon the people of Jakatar!
Sanctuary of Serpents is a one-shot dungeon crawl for parties at level 4 (or 7) for the 5th edition! Featuring new monsters and multitude of obstacles for players to overcome, it can be easily dropped in into any jungle adventure as a point of interest.
About the Sanctuary of Serpents
- Jungle-themed dungeon crawl, with new enemies that heroes can fight... or try to sneak by.
- Great place to point party to search for forgotten lore, or as a place they stumble up during their journeys through the jungle
- Setting agnostic - the Sanctuary can be located in any fantasy world that has a jungle!
- A dungeon crawl ready to be dropped in any jungle themed adventure, with several leads
- 2 new maps (with walls, lights - and all monsters already placed in correct positions in VTT editions)
- 4 new monsters, with custom tokens
- 2 new, fully illustrated magic items
Looking for more Dungeon Crawls?
- Temple of the Blood
God - 5th-level jungle-themed dungeon crawl that takes players deep into the Temple of the Blood God
- Crypt of the Fallen
Cult - 3rd-level undead-themed dungeon crawl that allows players to uncover secrets of the Crypt of the Fallen Cult
- The Flooded
Tower - 4th-level wilderness-themed dungeon crawl that takes players into the forgotten Flooded Tower where a great evil is said be imprisoned
- System: D&D 5E
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 4 or 7
- Setting: Any
- Time: 1-2 Sessions
- Installation: Add-On
How to use
Dungeon Crawl - The Sanctuary of Serpents is released as an Add-On. Install the adventure via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Dungeon Crawl - The Sanctuary of Serpents and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)