Enter the Fey Lands with this D&D5e addon:
• MAGIC ITEMS – Magic is teeming in the Fey Lands, and has infused these sixteen new Magic Items.
• ANCESTRIES – Centaurs roam the Fey Lands. These nomadic beings are always on the move, in search of excitement to satisfy their curiosity and satiate their appetites.
• ARCHETYPES – Those who call the Fey Lands home are bestowed enchanting gifts. Explore new archetypes for the Fighter and Sorcerer, with Roll20 player templates.
• MAGICAL SPELLS – The Fey Lands are host to many foreign magics. Ten new spells are sure to give your campaigns a bit of added excitement.
• GM VARIANT RULE: UNSTABLE MAGIC – Magic works differently in fey-inspired lands. Enjoy a d100 table to add in a touch of unpredictability to your campaign.
• ENCOUNTER MAPS – 3 battlemaps with 3 additional variants (6 maps total) have been included to explore the Fey Lands, including LoS.
This product is a Roll20 adaptation of the Grim Press 5e Unearthed Spoils Digital Magazine, packed with full-color art illustrating 5e compatible content surrounding a central theme: Magic Items, Classes & Archetypes, Magical Spells, Monsters & NPCs, New Ancestries, and Short Adventures. You can find the D&D5e Unearthed Spoils Digital Magazine on Patreon here.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)