Unleash The Horde!
Inside the Battlezoo Bestiary, discover a treasure trove of over 100 brand-new monsters and villains for your players to confront and overcome at your next game! The creatures in this epic tome represent the best and beastliest submissions from the 2020 RPG Superstar contest, including monstrosities like the sailor-snatching muted delver, the spore-sowing fungal raptor, and the mind-melting orb of insanity.
The Battlezoo Bestiary also includes the new Monster Parts system—perfect for monster slayers who want to turn all those freshly collected ardeodaemon horns and parrotbear feathers into custom items and equipment. Completely compatible with the fifth edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game and full of rich inspiration for any fantasy game system, this book is a one-of-akind compendium useful for Game Masters and players alike.
The Battlezoo Bestiary includes:
Three Main Sections
- The Bestiary -- containing 114 Award-Winning RPG Superstar monsters
- The Monster Parts Crafting System -- with detailed rules on how to integrate monster parts into your 5E game
- Monster Hunting Character Options -- new character options, backgrounds, magic items, and more
- 114 Award-Winning RPG Superstar monsters were judged and selected by professional RPG writers from the 2020 RPG Superstar Contest
- After judging, each monster was custom-crafted, playtested, and battle-tested for maximum coolness for the players and the DM! Trust us, you'll love these monsters (watch the video review below, they gave the 5E monsters an A+ review!).
- The Monster Parts Crafting System provides players and DMs detailed but simple-to-implement rules on how you can slay monsters and then turn them into custom gear!
- Multiple rules on how to gather ingredients from slain monsters, thereby giving your table multiple options when gathering monster parts.
- Detailed rules on how to refine monster parts into custom weapons, armor, shields, skill items, magic items, and more!
- Detailed rules on how to imbue your items with over 600 different types of magical powers!
- 28 unique imbuing categories - acid, bane, chaotic, charisma, cold, constitution, defense, dexterity, energy resistant, evil, fire, force, good, intelligence, invulnerability, lawful, lightning, necrotic, poison, psychic, radiant, spell, strength, thrown, thunder, wild, winger, and wisdom!
- 3 imbuing sub-paths for each imbuing category give you yet more customization choices! Choose from magic, might, and technique.
- 2 new subclasses - the Monster Mage (kill monsters and then steal their magic) and Vestige Hunter (kill monsters and then graph their parts onto your armor and weapons)
- New magic items based on the RPG Superstar monsters
- New character backgrounds
- Monster Parts Quick Start Guide for PCs and GMs
- Multiple variations of the Monster Parts System to best fit your game
- 150+ illustrations
System: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
Sheet: DnD 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Battlezoo Bestiary 5e and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)