Hidden deep inside the magical forest lies a secret. One that has laid dormant for centuries. Twisted deep in the gnarled roots of history is the key to nature, the continent, the world.
The Forest of Tor’Hel is a level 1 to 5 adventure set in D&D 5e that will take roughly 6 sessions to complete. The Forest of Tor’Hel is part of The Cunning Plan ARTFATHER™, a fully realised three-dimensional isometric battle-map system and connects with other products available from The Cunning Plan.
Fluttering, their descent slow in the stifling breeze of the sunset glade. No breath of wind shifts, no scent of an animal marks this area, no sound in the stifling foliage. For the first time in his long life, Old Emric felt truly alone. He held his breath, like the forest around him and waited for something to break. A bear, a thunderstorm, a tree. Nothing moved, except the two long leaf-like feathers that fluttered on the warm eddies.
Emric slowly, like a worm, slivered backwards down the culvert from which he had approached. Sunset glade was a place of peace, of beauty, of reflective solemnity. There was something wrong even there, a sickening in the Forest of Tor’Hel. He should return to the Temple of Stone, seek out reinforcements, find Hoth and the Guardians. Deep in thoughts, Emric missed the telltale signs until it was too late.
System: D&D 5E
Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 1
Experience from Completion: 16,000XP
General Theme: Woodland Adventure, Exploration, Boss Fights
Time - Sessions to Finish: 6 x 3-hour sessions
With The Cunning Plan ARTFATHER™, you can expect the following:
• A level 1 to 5 adventure: Join the Guardians of Stone as they brave the depths of the Tor’Hel Forests in search of their missing Druid, only to fall into Spiders Mazes, Infiltration missions and Storming a Fortress.
• Explore over 700,000 square feet in 6 prebuilt isometric maps.
• Storm and scale the Watchtower floor by floor.
• 7 prebuilt player character sheets: With fully integrated tokens, background materials and alliances allowing your players to jump straight into the action and become accustomed to both Roll20 and DnD.
• 15 prebuilt monsters and NPC with stat blocks: With tokens and info, enabling you, as GM to field multiple enemies with ease.
• Combine over 50 Illustrated isometric elements: Design your own woodland maps with interlocking parts that combine to create your own battle scenarios, mazes and 3D adventures.
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select The Forest of Tor’Hel and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Originally released by The Cunning Plan ARTFATHER™ in April 2021, this new version contains Special Effects, GM and Player Guides, Flipped counters, Animated items, Full Magic Item lists, and Illustrated Handouts. It is also being sold as an add-on to allow 'The Forest of Tor'Hel' to combine with other ARTFATHER modules.
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of The Cunning Plan adventures on Roll20, visit [The Cunning Plan ARTFATHER] and let us know!
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)